GXM is seeking a dynamic, Senior Software Engineer with a passion for developing amazing UI/UX experiences. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of the software development cycle and be highly experienced with both Angular JS and Angular 2+. We are looking for someone with a true passion for technology and yearning to be on the frontlines of cybersecurity.
GXM is a team of creative professionals focused on solving problems for end users. We focus on turning innovation into actual application working with clients who need rapid problem solving and solution development for their organizations. If you are interested in working on challenging problems, having fun along the way with a group of passionate professionals, and making a difference for end users, you’ll fit right in!
What we can tell you is you will be working on a cutting-edge cybersecurity technology protecting many of America’s leaders and infrastructure. You will be working to update and migrate a powerful legacy solution to a more modern technology stack that will provide a robust security solution into the future.
- Design, develop, and debug the UI using AngularJS.
- Consult with project team and end users to identify necessary application requirements.
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Provide suggestions, improvements, and enhancements for the platform using other existing web technologies.
You must have:
- US CITIZENSHIP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing engaging user interfaces with modern web technologies (ie: AngularJS, Angular 2+, ReactJS).
- Previous experience working with Agile software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Experience with Git or other version control software.