GXM is looking to hire a Scrum Master/Project Coordinator. This position is part-time in Austin, TX area.
GXM is a team of creative professionals focused on solving problems for end users. We focus on turning innovation into actual application working with clients who need rapid problem solving and solution development for their organizations. If you are interested in working on challenging problems, having fun along the way with a group of passionate professionals, and making a difference for end users, you’ll fit right in.
- Be an agent of change on a fast-paced dynamic team to achieve goals with high standard results
- Ensures team maintains focus on client’s needs and expectations
- Proactively identifies impediments and appropriately resolves using network of peers and formal channels (including escalation if required)
- Coaches the team to improve collaboration and self-organization
- Innovates with practices and frameworks through experimentation to improve the team and their delivery
- Agile and Technical Learning: Actively seeks and participates in a variety of learning opportunities such as Communities of Practice, conferences, classroom training, and independent study to further develop self and community
- Prepare and deliver effective communications both verbally and in writing regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams
- Assess the current organization and delivery environment and recommend optimal Agile practices tailored to the client
- Have a strong appetite to deliver quality solutions consistently
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN
- At least two years’ experience in technical environment
- Be familiar with Agile scrums, Kanban, and JIRA tools
- Excellent ticket writing skills that interpret client desires into technical requirements that satisfy the needs of developers and testers
- Certified Scrum Master
- Excellent communicator
GXM reserves the right to forward all materials submitted with applications to third parties that may be involved in the evaluation process.