GXM is seeking a Project Lead to join our team in Arlington VA. This is an excellent opportunity for a leader who wants to work with an initially small agile team that will be growing over time in various functional areas. The Project Lead will serve as the primary focus point to the client on all areas of the project. They will manage the projects priorities and requirements and work with various end users and client stakeholders to establish priorities for the team and track completion of requirements. This position will be instrumental in improving the technology platforms and technical team delivery process. This position may act as a Scrum Master, Product Owner and Business Analyst throughout the life of the project. The position will interact with Senior level government and client staff members for strategic level discussions as well.
- Maintains complete understanding on the current state of the project and the capability for delivery during each sprint cycle.
- Leads a small team of cross functional technical experts to provide the product to the client per committed sprint delivery schedules
- Owns product delivery to the customer where a Product Owner is not already assigned by the client.
- Makes the team better by Investigating and proposing changes to technologies, processes, concepts, end items and system capabilities.
- Learns daily from client engagement and discussions to bring a clearer vision to the team.
- Plans for and develops future road maps with milestones for technical deliveries to the larger program in concert with the team and customer program goals.
- Establishes frameworks with the team to provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to the solution.
- Develops capabilities that support mission accomplishment at multiple levels through the use of technology demonstration, integration of existing COTS and GOTS solutions, and development of new techniques to employ/upgrade/modify/sunset solutions.
- Coordinates with internal and external software development teams, UI/UX staff and quality assurance teams in an agile development framework to complete product deliveries.
What you will bring:
- Must be US Citizen
- 5-8 years’ experience managing delivery including software products as part of this experience
- 3 years of professional experience as either a scrum master/analyst working in an agile environment
- Available to work in Arlington VA area full time onsite with occasional travel to clients internal and external to Virginia
- Ability to pass a background check and hold a clearance
- Scrum Master with passion for agile practices
- Ability to take full ownership over the project with minimal direction/guidance/oversight from decision makers
- Ability to forecast future needs and develop schedules/roadmaps/milestones for the team
- Strong ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- 4 -year technical degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Previous DoD experience
- Familiarity with DoD Cybersecurity or IA concepts/policies
- sAFE certified
- CSPO certified
- Scrum Master certified
- Existing Secret clearance or above