Job Description: Come join a high-performing, motivated team to develop new mobile platform offerings and to push mobile technologies to new adopters. We are using Xamarin Forms to build native mobile suites for diverse Government clients, to be deployed on a wide spectrum of devices in iOS, Android and Windows platforms. This is a unique opportunity to learn or expand your cross-platform mobile application and Xamarin Forms development skills and experience, while putting valuable tools into end users’ hands. Our users are first-responders and our well-crafted tools can literally save lives.
NOTE: Only applicants with US Citizenship will be considered.
- Migrate existing customer desktop applications to mobile platforms for increased access. Enjoy a causal, friendly environment with people that know how to work hard yet take time to have fun as a team.
- Work with a highly talented cross-functional team of engineers, testers, and domain experts to design, build, and test new mobile solutions for a wide variety of customers.
- Focus on GUI, but with potential to broaden to middle and data layers.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN.
- Must be able to work on-site (Arlington, VA) 5 days a week.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- 1-2 years of experience in any modern object-oriented language like C#, C++, or Java.
- Experience with agile/scrum software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Front end development experience in C#.
- 1+ years of proven mobile development experience.
- Familiarity with mobile technology.
- Experience with Xamarin Forms or other XAML based projects, such as WPF.
- Experience with MVVM, MVC, or MVP architectures.
- Experience with frameworks for developing mobile apps across multiple platforms (e.g., Xamarin, Cordova/Phonegap, ionic, or Sencha).