GXM is seeking a dynamic, Full Stack Software Engineer with a passion for developing pixel perfect UI’s and intricate server-side solutions. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of the software development cycle and be experienced with Angular, Kotlin, and Spring. We are looking for someone with a true passion for technology and desire to be on the frontlines of cybersecurity.
GXM is a team of creative professionals focused on solving problems for end users. We focus on turning innovation into actual application working with clients who need rapid problem solving and solution development for their organizations. If you are interested in working on challenging technology problems, having fun along the way with a group of passionate professionals, and making a difference for end users, you’ll fit right in!
What we can tell you is you will be working on a cutting-edge cybersecurity technology solution. You will be working to update and migrate a powerful legacy solution to a more modern technology stack that will provide a robust security solution into the future.
- Designing and executing frontend user interfaces with Typescript and Angular framework
- Developing and implementing backend architectures using Kotlin and Spring
- Participate in designing, developing, integrating and implementing innovative full stack solutions with the project team
- Debug and fix project code
- Interact closely with development team members, end users, and key stakeholders
- Work directly as part of a cross-functional team to deliver creative technical solutions
- MUST BE US CITIZEN
- 7 years demonstrated experience with software development
- 5 years as a software architect or lead
- 4 years building frontend solutions with modern frameworks such as Angular
- 4 years building backend solutions from the ground up with a modern languages like Kotlin and frameworks like Spring
- 2 years of unit testing
- 2 years of docker containers
- 2 years of Kubernetes
- Strong familiarity with Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Strong familiarity with Software Design Patterns (Factory Method, Bridge Composite, Decorator, etc.)
- Experience optimizing web application for performance
- Background in prioritization and multi-tasking in a flexible, fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Critical Competencies: Verbal and Written Communication, Technical Problem Solving, Client Orientation Skills, Critical Thinking, Team Oriented, Results Oriented, and Decision-Making Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must be willing to work onsite with the technical team on the network in either Arlington or Reston/Herndon locations. Some remote work may be authorized.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with virtual machines (vmware, virtual box, and etc.)
- Experience and understanding of computer networking systems
- Understanding of Virtualization (ESXi, KVM, etc.)
GXM reserves the right to forward all materials submitted with applications to third parties that may be involved in the evaluation process.