GXM is looking for a full-time Frontend developer to work out of the Herndon/Reston or Arlington area.
GXM is a team of creative professionals focused on solving problems for end users. We focus on turning innovation into actual application working with clients who need rapid problem solving and solution development for their organizations. If you are interested in working on challenging problems, having fun along the way with a group of passionate professionals, and making a difference for end users, you’ll fit right in.
We are designing and developing the future of cutting-edge cybersecurity technology protecting many of America’s leaders and infrastructure. You will be working to create a powerful solution based on a modern technology stack that will provide a robust security for America’s future.
The most important characteristic we are looking for is a team player. Our team moves fast and is fluid. We need someone who can solve complex technical problems and has the eye of a UI designer.
- Designing and executing frontend user interfaces with modern frameworks such as React and Angular.
- Integrating backend APIs with frontend code
- Interact closely with a diverse development team, end users, and key stakeholders
- Work directly as part of a fast-paced team to provide outstanding professionalism and amazing results
- MUST BE US CITIZEN
- 7 years demonstrated experience with software development
- 5 years functioning as a software architect or lead
- 4 years building frontend solutions with modern frameworks such as Angular or React
- 2 years of unit testing
- Strong familiarity with Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience optimizing web application for performance
- Background in prioritization and multi-tasking in a flexible, fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Critical Competencies: Verbal and Written Communication, Technical Problem Solving, Client Orientation Skills, Critical Thinking, Team Oriented, Results Oriented, and Decision-Making Skills