The Army has come to Austin! The Army Futures Command headquarters has settled in the center of innovation in Austin TX and GXM Consulting is part of it. The Command’s mission is to lead continuous transformation of Army modernization in order to provide future warfighters with the concepts, capabilities and organizational structures they need to dominate a future battlefield. GXM is looking for a talented, motivated and dedicated Software Developers to help accomplish that mission.
The candidate must be a US Citizen and possess technical acuity and experience with full-stack development supporting complex data systems. Duties require the individual to work onsite, full-time 5 days a week in Austin, Texas and travel from time to time to support projects and government activities.
- 3+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Software Developer
- Using, configuring, & securing Databases (SQL & NoSQL)
- Using and securing Cloud Web Services (AWS, Azure)
- Writing APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Application Security
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Source Control Repositories (Git, Bitbucket)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance, time management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Being a team player, interpersonal, and communication
- BA or BS in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Microsoft SharePoint, C#, .NET
- Writing automated Tests (Unit Testing, Integration)
- Legacy software (Internet Explorer, JQuery)
- Working with DoD and/or Current Secret or higher security clearance
The Army Futures Command is moving at a high-speed pace which requires that we support a fast moving and forward-looking command with the best technology available that can be hosted on government networks. If you are interested in helping to keep our nation defended from potential future adversaries, this is the opportunity for you. The future is worth defending.