GXM is looking for a talented CRM Developer to join our current technical team in Austin, TX. If you like working with CRM solutions and implementing CRM from the ground up, we want to talk with you.
GXM is a team of creative professionals focused on solving problems for end users. We focus on turning innovation into actual application working with clients who need rapid problem solving and solution development for their organizations. If you are interested in working on challenging problems, having fun along the way with a group of passionate professionals, and making a difference for end users, you’ll fit right in.
The candidate must be a US Citizen. Duties normally require the individual to regularly interact with the customer and development teams, full-time 5 days a week in Austin, Texas either at the government locations or the GXM office space. Local travel is anticipated and this will be an exempt position starting near the end of September.
What you’ll be doing on our team:
- Helping the client team research and determine the most effective CRM platform to implement given the variables of functionality, cost, schedule, goals and objectives of the various client organizations that will use the CRM data.
- Helping brief an analysis of your research with our technical team to the client on a path forward for a specific CRM solution.
- Supporting the implementation of the CRM solution with our technical team.
- Supporting and assisting the organization with systemically tracking engagements capturing the results of those engagements and measuring effectiveness against our client’s goals.
- Capturing the relevant data necessary to reach commercial industry partners through multiple communication platforms.
- Measuring the effectiveness of engagements using the data collected in the CRM platform.
- Recommending appropriate techniques and methods to support quantitative studies, recommendations and management decisions by the client team.
- Providing statistical analysis and other support on the overall program and engagement mission. This will include trend analysis, quantitative/qualitative studies, risk analysis, model building and recommendations to assist in management decisions.
- Executing technical analysis, reports documentation, graphics and publication services in support of program and engagement activities.
What you need to know:
- This will be a client facing position and it will be an exempt position.
- The work will be done at our GXM Austin office and at the local client site.
- There may be some local travel around Austin that may be required from time to time.
- Generally this will be a Mon-Fri position with normal work hours unless the client needs additional support on key tasks at other times.
- You need to have 5+ years of work with CRM solutions (MS Dynamics, SalesForce, etc.)
- You need a Bachelor’s degree.
- You need to be inquisitive and passionate about building something from the ground up and staying on top of new advancements, trends and opportunities using CRM platforms.
- Great communication and remaining calm under pressure are necessary as you will be talking with various clients each day and throughout the day.
- Ability to establish trends in data and make meaningful recommendations from that analysis to improve the way the client teams make decisions.
- An ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- This job is open to US Citizens only.
What we would love for you to have:
- A SECRET clearance
- Leadership experience
- A CRM certification in one of the leading CRM solutions
- Project Management experience
- Demonstrated problem solving experience