Junior Project Lead
GXM is seeking a Junior Project Lead/Product Owner in support of an ongoing technology development project with our technical team. This position will lead our onsite team based out of our main office in Arlington, VA with occasional travel to the client site a few times a quarter. This position will work closely with end users and the main customer and have the flexibility for establishing the frameworks for successful project delivery. This position will be instrumental in improving the technology platforms and technical team delivery process.
- Leads team responsible for supporting the project technical and end user engagement needs.
- Responsible for product delivery to the customer.
- Investigates and proposes changes to technologies, processes, concepts, end items and system capabilities currently in use based on the needs of the end users and program stakeholders.
- Plans for and develops future road maps with milestones for technical deliveries to the larger program in concert with the team and customer program goals.
- Establishes frameworks with the team to provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to the solution.
- Develops capabilities that support mission accomplishment at multiple levels through the use of technology demonstration, integration of existing COTS and GOTS solutions, and development of new techniques to employ/upgrade/modify/sunset solutions.
- Coordinates with technical development teams, UI/UX staff and quality assurance teams in an Agile development framework to complete product deliveries.
- Supports development of future system concepts.
- Must be US Citizen
- 5-10 years of direct leadership experience in a technology related program/project as a Project Lead or Product Owner
- Familiarity with Agile framework and Scrum ceremonies
- Available to work in Arlington VA area full time onsite
- Ability to pass a background check and hold a clearance
- Tenacity to research and resolve problems as they arise
- Ability to take full ownership over the project with minimal direction/guidance/oversight from decision makers
- Ability to forecast future needs and develop schedules/roadmaps/milestones for the team
- Strong customer engagement and communications skills
- 4 -year technical degree from an accredited university
- Previous DoD experience
- Familiarity with DoD Cybersecurity or IA concepts/policies
- sAFE certified
- CSPO certified
- Scrum Master certified
- Existing Secret clearance or above
GXM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law