GXM is hiring a Front-End Web UI Developer to join our growing Arlington team. This position requires a highly motivated, energetic individual who will be focused on design and development of new applications. We are supporting various Government and Commercial clients who are looking to grow their technical solutions using the latest technological frameworks, techniques and methodologies.
- Participate in designing, developing, integrating and implementing innovative web UI functionality for websites, web applications and mobile devices.
- Implement design mockups into live web user interfaces connected to JSON service backends
- Interact closely with development team members and end users.
- Work directly with cross-functional teams of Business Stakeholders, Technical Team, and Designers.
- MUST BE US CITIZEN
- Experience implementing InVision and Photoshop design mockups into live web user interfaces.
- 3 years working with JSON and REST services connected to web front ends.
- Experience with responsive and mobile design.
- Experience optimizing web application front ends for performance.
- Background in prioritization and multi-tasking in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Critical Competencies: Verbal and Written Communication, Technical Problem Solving, Client Orientation Skills, Critical Thinking, Team Oriented, Results Oriented, and Decision-Making Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- .NET Core development experience (Full Stack)
- Government IT consulting experience
- 508 compliance
- Working with Atlassian tools such as Bitbucket and JIRA
GXM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.