GXM is seeking a Technology Engagement Lead in support of ongoing efforts in the DoD Innovation programming space. This position will lead our technical team based out of Crystal City, VA and work closely with the GXM technical staff in our Arlington, VA office. Selected candidates will establish non-traditional technical frameworks to provide end user support for technology programs and COTS platforms across the ecosystem. This position will be instrumental in measuring, analyzing and making recommendations on improving the technology platforms and innovation programming efforts.
- Conducts outreach and coordinate to other key members of the DoD/USAF Innovation space to develop new processes, techniques and practices to speed delivery of solutions to the Warfighter.
- Leads team responsible for supporting the project technical and end user engagement needs.
- Investigates and proposes changes to technologies, processes, concepts, end items and system capabilities currently in use based on the needs of the internal and external DoD and non-DoD end user base across the country.
- Utilizes understanding of DoD cybersecurity policies and waiver processes to establish technology solutions in support of program efforts that reduce risk.
- Plans for future technical road maps for technology programs in concert with individual and holistic programming goals of the DoD organization.
- Establishes frameworks with the team to provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to platforms, software, and hardware.
- Develops capabilities that support mission accomplishment at multiple levels through the use of technology demonstration, integration of existing COTS and GOTS solutions, and development of new techniques to employ/upgrade/modify/sunset solutions.
- Coordinates with technical development teams, UI/UX staff and quality assurance teams in an Agile development framework to complete product deliveries (custom and modified).
- Supports development of future system concepts/architectures.
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces, and system-level requirements to provide an integrated technical solution that allows key leaders to make informed decisions.
- Must be US Citizen
- Must be familiar with the DoD culture
- Familiarity with DoD Cyber Security and IA Policies
- 5-10 years of direct leadership experience in an IT relate area.
- Familiarity with Agile processes
- Available to work in Arlington VA area on site
- Ability to pass a background check and hold a clearance
- Tenacity to research and resolve problems as they arise
- Strong customer engagement and communications skills
- 4 -year technical degree or better from an accredited university
- Previous DoD or USAF Experience
- Existing Secret clearance or above
- Experience in commercial cloud architecture, (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Good understanding of DevOps, Agile Software Engineering and Relational and non-relational databases
GXM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.