Key Skills: 2+ years of C# development experience, keen desire to learn new skills and affinity for mobile platforms.
Location: Arlington, VA (on-site required)
Job Description: Come join a high-performing, motivated team to develop new mobile platform offerings and to push mobile technologies to new adopters. We are building native mobile suites for diverse Government clients, to be deployed on a wide spectrum of devices in iOS, Android and Windows platforms. This is a unique opportunity to learn or expand your cross-platform development skills and experience while putting valuable tools into end users’ hands. Our users are first-responders and our well-crafted tools can literally save lives.
NOTE: Only applicants with US Citizenship will be considered.
- Design and build mobile solutions to support users’ mission-critical requirements.
- Work on all layers of the mobile application, GUI/data and middle.
- Work with a highly talented cross-functional team of engineers, testers, and domain experts to design, build, and test new mobile solutions for a wide variety of customers.
- Migrate existing customer desktop applications to mobile platforms for increased access. Enjoy a causal, friendly environment with people that know how to work hard yet take time to have fun as a team.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN.
- Must be able to work on-site (Arlington, VA) 5 days a week.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- 2+ years of experience in any modern Object-Oriented language like C#, C++, or Java
- Experience with agile/scrum software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Extensive C# development experience.
- 1+ years of proven mobile development experience.
- Published one or more apps to app store(s).
- Deep experience with mobile technology.
- Experience with Xamarin Forms or other XAML based projects, such as WPF.
- Experience with frameworks for developing mobile apps across multiple platforms (e.g., Xamarin, Cordova/Phonegap, ionic, or Sencha).
- Active Secret Clearance or above preferred.
GXM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.